Frameworks happen to be an extremely important part of web development with the rising standards of web applications over time and the complexity of technologies required for appropriate development. It is exactly the situation where the use of the right frameworks is considered to be a sensible approach for the purpose of building feature-rich as well as interactive web apps. All web apps have a frontend or client-side and a backend or server-side. Here we will be discussing the top backend frameworks used by a web app development company to build classic web apps.
A Brief on Backend Frameworks
Before we dive into the top backend frameworks used by web app development service providers, it is ideal to have a clear idea about these frameworks. Backend frameworks refer to an ecosystem that plays a significant role in speeding up as well as automating the process of web app development. This framework is a collection of tools and models that assist developers to build a web app.
Top Benefits of Using Backend Frameworks
Different backend frameworks not only make programming faster and simpler but also come with other benefits.
- Backend frameworks readily enhance the security of web apps
- These frameworks increase scalability
- They allow easy integrations
These benefits of using backend frameworks make work easy, time-saving, as well as convenient for developers irrespective of their experience in this field.
The Backbone of Web Development: Top Backend Frameworks in 2023
Now you have an idea about what backend frameworks are and what benefits they have on offer. Sol let us check out the top backend frameworks for web app development in 2023.
Advantages of Using NodeJS
The popularity of NodeJS development services is because of the following benefits offered by NodeJS.
- High performance
- Scalability and extensibility
- Low loading time using caching
- Improved response time
- Cost-effective in nature
PHP is a very popular open-source scripting language used by PHP development service providers or developers to create webpages and websites. Its syntax is used to create stunning web apps and graphical user interfaces. PHP helps developers create highly secure frameworks and functions that are not only dynamic in nature but also reusable.
Advantages of Using PHP
Some of the major benefits of PHP development are listed below.
- It is independent of platforms and supported by almost all operating systems
- Easy and quick loading of apps
- PHP is highly flexible in nature, allowing it to effectively combine with many other languages and frameworks
- Easy and convenient management of code
- In-built database connection modules facilitate easy and time-saving development of web apps
Laravel is another popular backend framework for web development in 2023 that is readily used by Laravel development companies globally. It is an open-source framework specially designed for symphony-based web apps. This PHP-based backend web framework supports an expressive and elegant syntax, thereby enabling Laravel development services providers to write clean as well as readable code with utmost ease.
Advantages of Using Laravel
Here are a few benefits of using Laravel.
- It has a modular packaging system with rich features
- Laravel’s MVC architectural pattern allows developers to separate the logic of the apps into different components
- It comes with an ORM called Eloquent that helps define database models as simple PHP classes, thereby facilitating smooth interaction with databases
- Laravel offers different widgets such as JS code and CSS
- Strong security features to create secure web apps
It is an open-source backend web framework written in Python and follows the model view controller or MVC architectural pattern. It is used to build complex and high-performing web apps driven by databases.
Advantages of Using Django
Django comes with the following advantages for any web app development company.
- It is highly scalable in nature
- Code can be reused by developers, thereby making it easier for them
- It offers integrated web app security features
ASP.NET is an open-source, cross-platform backend framework used for creating feature-rich and highly functional web apps. It is a lightweight implementation of the Microsoft server stack with the help of which developers can build & run apps on a wide range of platforms.
Advantages of Using ASP.NET
Developers get the following advantages using ASP.NET.
- Minimal coding is required
- Highly improved performance
- Comes with a set of powerful libraries and tools
The post makes it quite clear as to which are the top backend frameworks to watch out for in 2023 to build premium quality web apps. However, it is always recommended to get in touch with a trusted, reputed, reliable, and experienced web app development company to be assured of getting high-quality, feature-rich, as well as functional web apps. In addition to this, you can get the best of services to ensure a hundred percent satisfaction.